Standard Features (Tier 2)
- Log and manage Clery-reportable crime records, individually or in bulk.
- Assign Clery crime classifications to crime records and apply the Hierarchy Rule, as needed.
- Automate the process of associating Clery Geography with incident locations to ensure crimes are correctly disclosed by location.
- “Unfound” Clery crimes associated with an incident.
- Integrate with CleryEdge’s Audit Trail.
Premium Features (Tier 3)
- Use CleryEdge to generate incident reports that can be submitted to the individual or organization responsible for collecting Clery crime data.
- Collect incident reports from CSAs, student and/or staff travelers, and members of the campus and/or local communities via external web forms that are branded to your institution.
- Add photos and other types of supporting documentation to incident records.
- Notify campus colleagues when types of new incident reports are created and/or updated.
- Link incident records with Emergency Notifications, Timely Warnings, and your institution’s Daily Crime Log.