- Decide if a Timely Warning is necessary using a built-in, proprietary Timely Warning Assessment tool.
- Document, as needed, the rationale for sending or not sending, a Timely Warning.
- Create templates and crime prevention/safety tips that can be easily retrieved when composing alerts.
- Disseminate alerts in CleryEdge via multiple channels, including email, list servs, SMS, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Track who drafts, approves, and publishes each alert.
- Record the date and time alerts are distributed.
- Create and publish follow-up and/or “all clear” alerts for both Timely Warnings and Emergency Notifications.
- Link alerts with incident reports, Clery Geography locations, and LLEAs.
- Maintain list of all drafted and distributed alerts.