- Create and track the “effective dates” each location is reportable within a specific Clery Geography category.
- Associate reportable locations with their relevant Clery campus to maintain campus-specific Clery Geography lists.
- Link each reportable location with one or more local law enforcement agencies to streamline crime statistic requests.
- Keep track of locations that have been reviewed and deemed to be not Clery-reportable.
- Designate whether locations populated in the system are part of the expanded patrol zone of your campus police or public safety agency (if you have one).
- Contact campus colleagues to request potential Noncampus locations, then screen them to determine if they should be added to your list of Clery geography locations.