- Create and maintain a comprehensive list of CSAs for each year.
- Notify CSAs of their status and any training opportunities made available by the institution.
- Give campus partners limited access to CleryEdge to assist in adding and updating CSAs for their areas (e.g., athletics, residence life, student organizations, etc.).
- Develop and deploy custom CSA training courses and track completion results.
- Email your entire CSA list, individual CSAs, or groups of CSAs you specify from within CleryEdge.
- Collect reports from CSAs via an external web form or by granting them access to CleryEdge.
- Contact CSAs to verify they understand their responsibilities and to ensure they have submitted required reports.
- Send reminder emails to only those CSAs who have not yet responded to annual report and responsibility requests.