- Compile all Clery crimes brought to the attention of general CSAs, the Title IX Office, Student Conduct Office, Campus Police/Public Safety, and local law enforcement agencies in a single repository.
- Capture all Clery crime data elements typically requested by the U.S. Department of Education when conducting campus crime program reviews (i.e., Clery-focused reviews).
- Maintain and view real-time Clery crime statistics by campus and calendar year.
- Provide access to campus partners (if desired) to record crime classifications reported to their unit(s).
- Reduce calculation errors by harnessing the system’s automated summation of Clery crimes input on the audit trail.
- Leverage tools within CleryEdge to streamline reconciliation of data from various sources.